- Fiscal responsibility and accountability
- Integrity and reliability in all of our practices
- Honest and clear communication throughout the entire process
- Due diligence and Risk Management on all projects
Among our values of teamwork, integrity and innovation, LIONSGATE has a steadfast and unwavering commitment to the health and safety of all our clients, employees, contractors and the general public.
Prior to the initiation of any construction project, our team completes a full Hazard and Risk Assessment to ensure that the site conditions allow for safe implementation. Our team is highly trained to work and abide by all provincial and occupational health safety acts, guidelines and regulations.
It is in this mission that LIONSGATE strives to:
- Provide a clean and safe job site to protect all of our employees
- Promote a keen awareness of safety matters and the importance of safe working practices among our employees and contractors
- Provide procedures for recognizing, preventing and reporting unsafe working conditions, accidents and violence in the workplace.
- Ensure a continued safe workplace environment.
- Comply with all:
- Occupational health and safety regulations.
- Applicable government regulations.
- Accepted industry practices.
LIONSGATE is fully insured and bondable. We carry sufficient insurance to satisfy all and any project needs and our flexible bonding limits are capable of meeting all your construction requirements